Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random Kind of Sunday

+ As of right now...I'm feeling pretty yucky. Not sick or anything of that nature, just kind of blah. I hate when the weekends consist of really doing nothing except a few things here and there. Yes, sometimes those are nice, but when it consists of watching football, being on the computer 90% of the time and then eating...I start to feel insanely guilty of not getting out and doing something active.

+ I love my husband with all my heart, but sometimes he just plain out gets on my nerves! ((Like at the moment when he is repeating his favorite sentence, "Feed it"...as in reference to my addiction of blogging.

+ I went to Wal-Mart to grab a few things, and when I got home...I opened the car door, and the gallon of milk I bought slammed to the driveway. Talking about wanting to cry over spilled milk!

+ Am I ready for another work week??

+ We found out today that Mike's cousin, Matt...him and his wife are expecting a new baby! This is their first, so please pray! :)

+ Kaci's new hair-do has grown on me...some.

+ We had Taco's tonight...I don't know why we don't have those more often! It's so easy. The longest part is cookin' the meat!

+ Today I froze my account at Sun Tan City. :( Although I quit months and months ago in the tanning beds, I really enjoyed their spray tans (the Versa). Now, I'm officially a whitey.

+ I have officially decided I LOVVVVVVVEEEEEEE Eric Church. I do believe more than Kenny baby Chesney. Now that has to say somethin'!! winks.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment