Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pointless.

So, this morning I have absolutely no point at writing this posting. I guess to take up some time before I start scanning away paper's galore here at work.

~I am not digging this layout I currently have right now. Although I love Delightful Dots, I do believe I chose a least favorite layout of mine. It reminds me of a baby blanket. Lastnight when I was on my blogging kick, I changed it to this, and ended up being too tired to fool with it any longer, so I kept it. I'll change it tonight.

~This past weekend, I was amongst the sickly. My hubby was in bed all day with a stomach bug, or something, so I was with it constantly. My poor Lovey. And then my sister, Angel....she has a 102 temperature with a throat that feels like razorblades. Ugh. Stinks. I hope they both get to feeling better, and no one else gets sick.

~I have been hearing this new song on the radio, and it is so sweet. It is called, "It Won't Be Like This For Long" by Darius Rucker. I think about our good friends, Jimmy and Michelle who just had a baby girl. Definitely a tear jerker song.

~And about lastnight's final episode of the Bachelor...? I must be a loser, because I never have been able to get into that show. Nope..no jumping on that bandwagon. There's only a few things I actually watch on Tv...and even those aren't on a regular basis. I did fall in love with that one show, along with the hubs.."The Secret Life of an American Teenager". And with that, lastnight we watched the past 2 episodes! Yeah, I can't even keep up with the favs. Luckily we can record it.

~I am so excited about the weather being warm this weekend!! 70's and sunny. Perfect in my eyes. My hubby is wanting a punching bag to go in our garage, so we're gonna go look for one on Saturday. :)

Well, that's it for me right now. I have to get back to work. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment