Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thinkin' Outloud.

~ I have started taking my Phentermine again. I went to the doctor on Wednesday, and thank goodness, she was willing to put me on it again. I started yesterday morning, and I can already fill it. I know, I know...alot of people think pill popping is horrible, but this is my last resort. Alli didn't help, Hydroxycut is just a waste of money..but in the past I had great results with it, so hopefully I get the same this time.

~I'm really looking forward to having dinner tomorrow night with my parents. It's funny how when I lived with them, it seemed like due to my part, I would hardly ever see them due to me being out and about and coming home just to say "How was your day, and I'm going to bed"....but now I look forward to seeing their faces, and actually talking with them. Strange how when life changes, you change.

~Right now, one of my sweetest friends, Joy is on her cruise. She, along with her mom and several other family members set sail yesterday around 4. I know she was excited, and I can't wait to hear all about it...and see pictures!! :)

~For the mice update in our home...we have set poison traps all over the house, and I think it's starting to work. I was folding laundry lastnight, and I heard one in the hall closet. It's such an erry sound to hear. It clawing away at a box or something. Give's me chills. My hubby thinks I'm dramatic for constantly looking when I hear a noise. Haha, Leave it to Liz as I say.

~Work has been good so far for me. I have had a few car loans done...and to see that people will actually give you a chance to save them some money is encouraging. Who wouldn't want to possibly save some money on a car payment? Now if only I could get some customer's to open some saving and checking accounts...that would be wonderful!

~As far as our house goes. Mike and I are wanting to buy it this year, that has all along been the plan. It's getting closer and closer to that time, so hopefully we will be Homeowners in 2009!! :)

~I'm excited about March 21st!! For all you Edward lovers...it is when Twilight will be out on DVD for sale!! :) I cannot wait! Although lately, I must admit I haven't done alot of reading lately. I'm in the second book..."New Moon"...and it's great! I just haven't made time for it. Maybe this weekend I will finish it up!

~TGIF!! Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend! Although this TN weather is crazy dreary...I'm looking forward to laying low! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz
    thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I appreciate you following my updates too!

    ReplyDelete