Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Talkative Tuesday

I don't know why I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile considering I just did a posting on Sunday. This week so far has been good. I started the week out with a clean house, and all my laundry done minus a load in the dryer that needs to be folded. The weather has been splendid so far. Last night I spent some time outside with my Lovey while I watched him weed-eat. Thank goodness my allergies didn't act up. Dinner was good, although it was a bit unexpected. Mike invited Papa Ronnie (his dad) and lil' Cameron, whose 3 to come grill out some steaks and hang out. That was nice. Papa Ronnie alway's grill's the best steaks...hands down. We had mashed potatos, cream corn, crossaints, apple sauce and a salad. Very good, but my Lovey will be eating left overs. I am so excited about my sister, Amber and her hubby, David coming to town to stay with us. Not to mention this will be our first house guests since we have lived there. I hope the bed's compfy. Saturday, Amber and I are heading to the Nashville Flea Market to do some treasure hunting. I haven't been in so long, and I have been itching to go!! It will be good times. Well. I am at work right now, and so much for paragraphing this posting. I have a stack of paper's I must go through and delete on the computer...not to mention the gazillion papers I need to scan. Ugh. Anyways. Hope everyone has a great day today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment