Thursday, March 5, 2009

So, apparently I got Fooled!

Yes. Today, at this very moment..I am not typing away at the office, I'm not constantly looking over my shoulder...I'm not even answering the phone every 2 seconds. Why?? Because I am sick, again. Bummer. Tuesday, I had the blessing of stomach issues in which I was a tough girl and suffered through with it while I was at work. (I know, I hate when sicklings come to work, but I would have made them short staffed had I not come in!). I thought I solved it by taking pepto and some immodium that night. Yesterday, I had a scratchy throat, but I could handle it..everything felt much better in other departments. So, this morning I wake up and OWEEEEEEEEEEEE! As my sister said, it felt like blades slicing her throat everytime she swallowed and boy was she right! Along with that, my ear is doing this crazy pop sensation. No fun. So, I guess when I said I wished I could stay home with the hubby sometime on his vacation this week, my wish came true. Only in a different way. :(

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that your still sick. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete