Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back to Life

Yes, oh yes...I am back, and this here ol' blog of mine has been brought back to life. You see, I got myself a new Blackberry, in which I love, love, love! I thought I was a basic kind of girl, but after getting my hands on one, I was hooked. So, the hubs bought myself and him one. We are look like two peas in a pod. Well, after having my phone go off a million times the first day with email notifications of just JUNK mail, I decided I cwanted to start fresh and create a new email. I never realized what all that would do to a girls life. I had so much I had to notify to get changed on some accounts I needed to still hold on to. So after doing so, I figured how to get my blog up and running. I was pretty upset when I thought my blog had died.

Anyway. Life around here today has been pretty low key. Mike had to work this morning, so I just chilled around the house until he got home, which consisted on Kaci and I heading with him to Lowes to get an air filter for the house.

I'm guessing the whole point to this post is to let you know, that I have slacked for a bit, but I am back in the game! Happy Saturday to all!

1 comment: