Sunday, October 4, 2009

'Round Here Randoms

* The most exciting news I have to share is Mike and I have a new niece...Olivia Kate! She is beautiful!! To see pictures, check out my sister's blog, Moments with Mabrey!

* Right now, I have the neighbors little white fluff ball over here! He's precious, and loves to play with Kaci. Needless to say, it's my way of getting Kaci worn out for the evening!

* I honestly have not had much to blog about until Olivia arrived. Nothing as been too exciting in the Thomas household.

* You know you're growing up when you get excited about things like a new wreath for the front door and seasonal decor for the front yard.

* I am so glad to be off tomorrow! Of course I have to work Saturday, but we have Monday off for Columbus day. Ahhh, the life of Bankers. And it's nice, because since my Lovey is a banker..he's off too.

* Have I mentioned I have a new beautiful niece??

* One of my BFFS, is getting married this coming weekend. I'm so happy for her! They are honeymooning in Miami, Fl....ahhh, how wonderful.

* Speaking of Florida...I am counting down the days till our Destin Vacation. I hate that we won't be at our early Family Thanksgiving...but this is few and far between for Mike and I. I'm so stoked...we are so stoked, more like it.

* The Titans....what's their deal?? Jax Jaguars are killing us!!!

* Friday night, we headed to Maggiano's down town with some great friends of ours. It was so delicious, and I have to say...it is now my all time favorite resturant. Hands Down.

* I love lazy Sundays with my Husband. I love him, and although he can drive me absolutely nuts, I don't know what I would do without him.

* With that...I'm gonna go find him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment