Thursday, October 22, 2009

Randoms

~ I have a sore on the back of my tongue that I believe is making my throat feel like it is hurting. I pray oh so hard that I am not getting sick.

~ I took a pregnancy test due to some certain signs, and praise the Lord, I am not pregnant. I believe truly, that Mike and I both will know when the right time is to have children. And with me praising God I'm not, if it were to happen, well then we would be thrilled, but as of right now we are trying our best to prevent the happening! :)

~ I am on the search for some new black boots. Perferrably dress and casual. I have been blessed with vulumptious calves, so unfortunately knee high boots do not look all that great on me. I would love to be able to wear them, but I can never get them to zip all the way up!

~ We leave November 1st for Destin. I absolutely cannot wait to go! Mike and I have not taken a vacation somewhere longer than a weekend since our honeymoon that wasn't to Georgia or Kentucky. I am stoked. From what I am researching, the weather during this time is nice during the day but a tad cooler in the evening. Either way, I'm excited.

~ Lastnight when I got home from shopping with the BFF, I put Kaci in these adorable spiderweb pajama's and noticed that she has pulled a chunk out of her tail. It is raw and red. Anyone know why they do this? I have heard 2 things so far...allergies and boredom. I hate seeing that happen, and I hope it doesn't continue.

~ Saturday night, Mike's gang from work is coming over for some burgers, and then for a fun Haunted House outing! Oh joy!

~ Well, as of right now the house is cleaned, lunches are made, and my blog posting is done! I think I'm ready for bed! Hope everyone has a marvelous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment