Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Showers and Resumes....

Today, I must say was a very long day. I took the day off to go out and about in the nearest towns to hand out my resumes. The whole day, Mike would send me texts, "How's everything looking?"...and honestly I have no clue. Right now with the economy being how it is, this isn't the greatest time to be looking for employment. I know everything is in God's hands, and no matter what Mike and I will be taken care of, but still. I am thankful to have a job, but honestly if I don't start looking, she's gonna let me go. I can feel it. I am the agency's Bank Representative and my numbers, aka Quota, is not being met.
This morning I headed to the next town over known as Gallatin. I went to several hotels, I hit up a few credit unions...a few banks, and then around to the other side of town, Lebanon. There, I stopped at several more hotels, some Dentist and Doctor's offices, and a bank or two. I grabbed some lunch at Zaxbys, praying I would not drop any sauce on my outfit because I still was not done with my "Resume Route" as I should call it. I drove on to Mt. Juliet hoping and praying I would find something. Within Mt.Juliet, for those who have been there, there's either a bank or a church on every corner it seems like. So I dropped one of at some more banks, I hit up the Middle TN Electric Company...and a Holiday Inn. Not to mention, yesterday I faxed in several of my resumes to different offices and health clinics. Shouldn't out of alllll those places, I hear something???! So for those of you who pray...please pray for me. I know what is meant to be will be.
On another note...we have some serious weather going on in Middle Tennessee. I think both Mike and I have jumped a few times here and there. It's got the ugly grayish green coloring outside...the color of a tornado hitting at anytime. If that happens, we have our location picked out to go running to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment