Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back with Randoms

-To all my many peeps that read my blog (yeah right), I do apologize for being MIA with my postings. For awhile there, I was blogging everyday, sometimes twice a day...but lately, I have been in a blogging rut. But I am back!
-Thank God for fights. Yes, I said the "f" word. Mike and I had a fight the other night...and it was probably the worst one ever. I'm not one to air our dirty laundry out for the world to see (or read), so the details will remain private...but ever since then...things have been great. It's like sometimes I believe a good fight can bring you back to reality. Thank goodness for the man I married, and for what he makes me want to be.
-This week @ work has seriously been draining. You ask "why are you up blogging away at 11:30 at night??" I haven't a clue. I can't go to sleep. If I lay down, I just toss and turn.
-Mike and I are looking for a playmate for Kaci. Well, actually it's me looking for a playmate for Kaci, but eventually when I find the right one, I believe I will finally be able to say "we".
-Why is it when driving home, I had a whole list of things to blog about, and now when it comes time to type away, I am having the hardest time?
-I need some major work done to this head of hair. It's bad. I need to get a good cut, and color...that will last.
-I have come to realize that the community of Hendersonville, loves McDonald's. Why that is?? I haven't a clue. But as I sit at work in the drive-thru...it is always busy. Crazy that that one location is considered a million dollar store. (I have my ways of knowing this).
-I have some crazy coughs tonight. Aweful.
-As of right now, we are counting down the days to our precious Olivia Kate! If we are anxious, I know the proud parents (Amber and David) are excited!! :)
-There is this girl who sits out in her driveway pretty much in the middle of the yard, and stares at the passing cars. Her sitting there has become such a normal thing to see everyday, that to my Hubs and I...she is known as "my friend". If I go without seeing her for a couple of days, I begin to get concerned...which leads to my Hubs asking about her. Strange that she has no clue she comes up in our family's evening conversations.
-I know tomorrow I will be regretting this late night blogging.
-Ugh.
-Time for bed.
-Good night! :)

2 comments:

  1. Andrew and I make a point to have one good fight a year. After that we are good for the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete