Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sat.

The Hubster came to me Thursday night with an idea. He said,"Why don't we have an us night tomorrow night?" My reply..."Isn't everynight usually an us night?" ((((I think that response wasn't the one he was hoping for.))) It was really sweet. Unfortunately, our us night got moved to today. Last night, we met up with his new co-workers at a Bowling Alley in Nashville. It was a blast. I really think he's gonna fit in just fine with everyone. Luckily, everyone is pretty much our age. I'm so excited for him!

So, the plan for "Us Day"....?? Well, I looked in to getting a couple's massage, but we both decided to wait for another time with that one. Instead, we are heading to Anchor High Marina (One of my fav-O-rites!), and to see a movie. I'm thinkin' about that Time Traveler's Wife one...but I don't know yet. I may see what's playing. I have heard a few negatives about that. I may decide just to rent it. And, I think we may head to S&K Men's Store to get the Hubster some new dress clothes! At this branch, he's gonna have to wear an actual suit...jacket and all!

Anyways! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment