Monday, December 29, 2008

It's Just About Up....

I'm sure along with everyone else, the shock of 2008 being almost gone is setting in. I still cannot believe how fast it has flown. It's like within a blink of an eye, it's now almost the end of December. Since I have yet to blog about the Christmas season...I should now go ahead and say I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! I, myself had a wonderful Holiday. It was the first one being a married woman, so it was alittle different not having my dad knock on my bedroom door saying, "Merry Christmas...mom's downstairs fixing breakfeast!" Mike and I celebrated Christmas Eve at his Nana's house with his dad and everyone...and then Christmas, we spent the day at my parent's house...and then yesterday, we did Christmas with Christie and Tina at Tina's house. We had such a great time laughing and watching football. And now, this coming weekend, we'll be heading to Decaturville to spend Christmas with his sweet mom, Sonja. I'm looking forward to spending time with her.
So, what's next? Well, with New Year's almost here bringing friends and family together again, and making new resolutions. I, myself have already started mine. I'm getting back on my diet, and I'm gonna exercise on a regular basis. I'm wasting time being unhappy with myself that it makes me unhappy in other areas. So, I'm gonna start doing something about it. Along with my diet/exercise program...I have started a new book. It's unlike any book I have ever read, and I am so excited about it. It's the Love Dare Book that was featured in the movie, "FireProof". This movie touched both Mike and I, and so when we recieved this book from my Nana, I was stoked. What I thought was too neat, was Mike had gone out and bought the book for himself a couple weeks ago, and was planning on starting to read it. I highly recommend watching this movie, and even going out and buying the book. It's something I'm sure I will definitley be blogging about after my 40 day Journey. Well, that's about it....I'm sure I will be on here later doing my "Not Me Monday!" Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment