Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Fresh Start....

When a girl start's feeling unbelievably determined to find the answers to her questions...where does she turn to?? The wonderful world of Google. For so long now, I have been tired of basically feeling worn out, blah, crappy....basically like poo. No, not sickly...just not the best. I called my doctor and told her the symptoms. Feeling bloated, feeling heavy and worn down...feeling like I just don't feel like giving anything my all. She gave me a name of a guy Jay Robb, who is getting alot of recognition for his ideas, research...and books. So, I'm gonna take the advice of my doctor and give it a whirl. It's a 3-Day Detox called the "Fruit Flush". It's basically cleaning everything out of your body that's toxic. When reading his work, he wasn't the type to use all of the medical terminology...or the mumbo jumbo of having to search and find a particular pill to the job, or anything like that. He basically used the analogy of what it takes for a car to run properly. You can't expect to get the best performance out of a vehicle if you putting water, dirt, cheap gas, kerosene or the wrong fuel. Your body is just like that. So....along with myself...Mike is wanting to do it, too! And I am so thankful for that, because it's always easier when you have someone to do it with. The first day starts with drinking a protien shake made up of egg white powder and water finishing with a raw vegetable salad with a lean piece of chicken, turkey, fish, or beef. The next 2 days, is eating nothing but one serving of fruit every 2 hrs on schedule ending in the raw vegetable salad with a lean piece of meat of your choice. I hope and pray that this is the next step to starting a healthy path for not only myself but for Mike as well. I'll keep you posted with my results. I start New Years!! :)
Oh and check out is website! JayRobb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment