Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!!



Time for some guilt-free, theraputic "Not Me Monday"! It's been awhile since I have done this, so this should be good. :)

It wasn't me who read 15 chapters of my "Twilight" book in 2 days! It wasn't me who lounged on the couch soaking up Edward's words instead of dusting and vacuuming our ever-so-clean house. :) It also wasn't me who "made fun" of my sister for falling in love with a vampire in a book. Yes, yes, yes...It isn't me who is currently eating my words! hehe.

It wasn't me who went to Target and fell in love with the new scent that Suave has come out with, only to come home and throw away my 90% empty bottle of Salon Shampoo and conditioner. It wasn't me who had a husband gather my shampoo and conditioner bottles out of the bathroom trashcan to say that we don't work to waste perfectly good shampoo. OOPSY...

It wasn't me who wanted to continue to stay in bed with my ever-so-peaceful sleeping hubby this morning.

It wasn't me who was challenged at melting white chocolate for Mike's Valentine's treats. It wasn't me who was impatient at melting it in the microwave to then proceeding to melting it on the stove which ended up burning. It wasn't me who had to throw out the first mix, and proceed to melting it in the oven, which ended up turning out perfect for the popcorn. :) It wasn't Mike who ate so much of it, he ended up feeling yuck at the end of the evening.

And finally, it wasn't me who got aggravated at a person at work when they decided to come to work sneezing, coughing, and complaining about how bad they felt. If you're sick, stay home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment