Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sunshine and Sticky Notes

Staring out the door, all I see is blue skies and big, white, puffy clouds. What seemed to be an alert of severe weather and winds up to 50 mph...turned out to be a gorgeous, sunny day. I'm here at work with my flip flops on (yes, we wear flip flops here), and the door open, wishing I was at the Charlie Daniel Park running/walking my cares away around the track. I am so ready for Spring to get here, I'm getting antsy. As my BFF and I went walking around her neighborhood the other day, I noticed the bulbs on the trees, preparing to blossom.

Speaking of work...we are accomplishing one thing...one thing that includes sticky notes. We have to write everything down that we do on a sticky note. Yes, everything. Some...not as detailed as others, but you know. It's a new task that will determine what each person would rather do and achieve during the day. Interesting.

Tonight, is my first night back with my girl's participating in our Wednesday night Bible Study. I am so excited. I don't have the actual book yet, only copies of what the lesson is for tonight. It's over "Faith and Hope"...and we all could use alittle Faith. I can't even recall what the name of the book is, but I will definitely update on what I am learning.

Lastnight, my heart melted. I was having a hard core attack of indigestion, which in turn made my appetite non-existent. So...I proceeded to fix Mike a Totino's Sausage pizza. Pretty good for .99. We were hanging out in the office doing what we each do, and the timer then rings. I bring him his pizza and napkin along with a fork. (I am really making a detailed description of what I am telling you.) He looks at me with a serious face and says, "You know I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have you with me." I know I cry at everything...but I literally wanted to just collapse in his arms and hug him forever...with his pizza in hand and his gear on his head. He makes my heart smile.

Along with my episode of indigestion...I made my way down to the store and bought me some of the best Antacid supplements. In the past, I would rather suffer than gag on these supplements like Alkiselzers or Tums...but the ones I got are like candy!!!!

Tums Smoothies in the flavor, Berry Fusion is what I picked up and they give me relief so quickly!! I highly recommend to those who are in the same boat as I am!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment