Friday, February 13, 2009

Surely Not...

So my sweet husband and I celebrated our Love Day this evening. I came home, showered, did my hair and makeup...looked really nice, and so did Mike. Our usual going out attire lately consists of hoodies, and jeans...but tonight, it was special. Before leaving, we gave each other our cards, and gushed over how much we loved each other, yada yada yada.
Then my sweet husband comes out and says, "I have a surprise for you, it's something you have wanted for awhile now, but you have to close your eyes."
Of course a million and one thoughts start shooting back and forth in my head. "Surely not", I thought to myself. As my eyes are shut, I hear the laundry room door open...."what in the world does he have??" I thought anxiously awaiting.
"Mike....can I open them??"
"Not yet...I'm trying to get it to calm down..."

I immediately open my eyes to find...................



What can I say?? He got me my dog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment