Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday Ramblings...

~ So, is it now Frosted Flakes that is giving me indigestion?? This is absolutely crazy! I knew that spicy foods, citrusy fruits, iceberg lettuce....and anything of that nature gives me never-ending heartburn...but frosted flakes?? That was my morning pick today, and now I'm suffering. Grr.

~ I cleaned my Wedding Ring Set...and it's a blinging!! I still to this day, find myself just admiring and staring at my rings. He did such a great job, and I wouldn't have anything else. I know it's not the most gigantic of the ring world...but it's perfect in my eyes. Gosh, I love him!

~ I watched Forrest Gump lastnight...well, not all of it. My sister, Angela had me laughing so incredibly hard about some stuff on our joint addiction, Facebook. Whew...I was rollin'! But back to the movie...that is one of my all time FAVORITE movies!! I think it will always be a classic in my eyes...good ol' Tom Hanks. Love.

~ I am praying my contacts come in today! I hate wearing my glasses out and about...except when I'm at home.

~ Tomorrow night is the Predator's game, and I am so pumped! Mike got tickets earlier this week, and our good friend's, Jimmy and Michelle are going with. Yayyyy! :)

~ Lastnight, I recieved such an exciting text message from my sister, Amber!!! Her and David are having a baby!!! She is going to be so precious as a prego lady!! :) I'm so excited for her and David..they will be such good parents!

~ My hubby recieved an award lastnight at this "meet and greet" thing after work...as he called it. He did the most Mortgage Loans this quarter than anyone in his area...! $800,000 was his total!! You go, Baby!! :)

~ I went to Hobby Lobby lastnight, and bought the most adorable shelf to go in our entryway. I have been wanting one for the longest time...but wanted to find the exact one I loved...it's black with like a swirly effect on the top, and then the hooks to hang whatever. I love it. And then I got me a piece of cork board that I was planning on putting on the inside of our cabinet to hang resturant info..and important cards...instead I put in on the side of our fridge.

~ I think my phone is on it's way to dying. If I can only make it till Oct. 14th, then I can renew my contract and get a new one. The battery isn't holding worth anything, and it's starting to show it's age. It was a piece of crap when I got it pretty much. It proved itself within the first month! But oh well...just hold on alittle bit longer, buddy!

~ Well.. that's it for today's ramblings! I must get on with the day...Hope everyone has a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment