Friday, February 6, 2009

Recap!

We had such a great time lastnight at the game! I had been looking forward to going all day, and seeing Jimmy and Michelle. She's due in about 2 1/2 weeks..so pretty much this was gonna be the last big treat they'd get to experience without the little one. **I got pictures...but of course, I can't upload them yet on the comp! Boooo!** Unfortunately, the Ducks lost...Mike and I were the only 2 oddballs in the place supporting the Ducks. It was humorous, though. The lady behind me, I was tempted to smack. She kept hitting my chair, and to make matters worse...her voice sounded like literally a 3 yr olds! Everytime she screamed, it pierced my ears! Ahh!

Well...I'm so glad the weekend is here. Tonight, Mike and I are joining Christi and Tina for dinner at Logans. Love, love, love. Their Santa Fe Talapia is amazing...so I'm thinkin' that will be my dinner.

Tomorrow is going to be 68!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!! :) Michelle and I are meeting to get our nails done. It's been soo long since I have had them done...and I'm thinkin' about just getting a manicure done since my nails are lookin' so good!! I'm tellin' ya...God did wonders on this! I never thought I'd be able to kick the habit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment