Thursday, February 12, 2009

One Oh One!!

Love is in the air...and I love it!! :) The cupids with hearts, the sweets and treats, the glittery, shimmery things...and the fantastic Valentines Day Cards. I have come to realize I love browsing them. The funny ones are usually hilarious, and the mushy one's are always the sweetest!

I decided to do something different...instead of writing another posting called "Random Things" about me...I thought I'd make it interesting and write it about the one I spend the most time with...My Lovey. :)

**Lovey, when you read this, I hope it not only makes you smile...but makes you know just how much I love and adore you!**

1. You have a smile that is contagious, along with a laugh.
2. You scream when you watch football, and that makes me jump.
3. You hum when you sleep at night.
4. You would never know this, but I often watch you when you sleep.
5. You have a second toe that is longer than your big toe.
6. You pop more bones in your body than I have ever known anyone to pop in my life.
7. You are a problem solver.
8. You always have to finish something once you have started it.
9. You order the same thing off the menu every resturant you go to.
10. You always tend to spit while taking a shower.
11. You hate when I leave random dryer sheets around the bedroom after a fresh load of laundry is folded.
12. You get flustered with slow drivers.
13. You never mix things when you eat...you always finish one item before going to the next.
14. You love to snuggle.
15. You have a stomach that I love.
16. You only drink clear sodas.
17. You want to visit Alaska one day.
18. You make a difference in this great big world!
19. You never meet a stranger, and with that..you could talk to a wall.
20. You are passionate about WOW.
21. You may not realize it by the way I get, but I think it's so cute just how passionate you are about it.
22. You hate having things a mess.
23. You have one hip higher than the other due to playing sports.
24. You are stubborn, along with every other man.
25. You look so handsome in your "grown-up attire".
26. You tuck me in bed and kiss me goodnight.
27. You look darn good in your Gap jeans you wear. :)
28. You almost pucker you lips when you are concentrating.
29. You have a way of being able to explain things clearly. I love it.
30. You secretly love the nick-names I give you..Lovemuffin with a cherry on top! Wink.
31. You think I am obsessed with candles.
32. You still give me butterflies to this day.
33. You make me feel pretty even when I'm in your oversized tshirts, and shorts.
34. You find combing your goatee relaxing.
35. You sometimes find it more comfortable to sit on your knees at the computer...lol. Why, I don't know.
36. You love your blue shorts and would wear them constantly if you could.
37. You secretly enjoy my singing...and wishes I would sing more often. hehe.
38. You only sit in one spot on the couch.
39. You are a night owl.
40. You have the same exact scar in the same exact place by each ear.
41. You breath heavy and louder when you're upset.
42. You're OCD about cleaning your ears out...which is a good thing!
43. You were the first person I watched any of the Rocky movies with, and Top Gun.
44. You are a peacemaker.
45. You have a way of calming me down by putting your hand on the small of my back, when my world gets crazy.
46. You make me want to better myself everyday.
47. You always clean your plate when I fix you something, even if it's not that tasty.
48. You are a hard worker.
49. You hate wearing tennis shoes...you'll either wear your Doc's or flipflops in the Summer.
50. You want a boy and a girl.
51. You love the name Caitlin..and want our little girl to be named that.
52. You would much rather stay at home and relax than be "out on the town".
53. You miss your Nana and Grandfather more than anyone.
54. You steal my phrases all the time....thinkin' I won't notice. ;)
55. You hate when I talk down to myself..and it make's you mad.
56. You make me feel safe.
57. You do a hilarious interpretation of Forrest Gump.
58. You're taller than your cute momma.
59. You are hard to distract when you are interested in something.
60. You make being your wife a very easy task.
61. You relive your childhood by watching Power Rangers on Youtube.
62. You love Youtube.
63. You wanted to change our marital status on our Facebook and Myspace right when we had access to our computer when we got married. :)
64. You like painting my toenails.
65. You provide for me the things I need...and want.
66. You give me honest answers...you don't tell me what I want to hear.
67. You listen to me when I tell you all my stories...and act interested in them. :)
68. You text me throughout the day just seeing how I'm doing, or telling me little tidbits of your day.
69. You love chasing me through the house, which usually ends up taking a plunge on the bed.
70. You challenge me and push me to reach my goals.
71. You make really good eggs. :)
72. You are the best hubby I have ever had! :)
73. You are my one and only.
74. You look hot in hats...:)
75. You love asparagus and broccoli.
76. You get antsy in certain situations.
77. You make a difference in so many people's lives.
78. You are my Valentine.
79. You say you like it when I fix you things because I do it better.
80. You are my Lover.
81. You don't like your feet to be uncovered.
82. You are the "Suntrust employee of the month" every month in my eyes.
83. You love the faces I make...lol
84. You whine alot more than your wife does.
85. You are a leader.
86. You keep your promises.
87. You first started the Ohio State Buckeyes and Kansas City Chiefs because of it's colors.
88. You hate Auburn.
89. You and my younger brother burned my Auburn t-shirt in front of my parent's house.
90. You hate spiders of any shape, color and size.
91. You used to play football and basketball all through jr high and highschool.
92. You let me decorate our house any way I want. Thank you.
93. You loved putting up our wall decal..."Family, A Journey to Forever"...although it's falling off.
94. You think it's funny how badly I want to put flowers in our flowerbeds.
95. You're still waiting for that money tree I am going to plant since I am always saying how much I want a bunch of things. :)
96. You think I'm dramatic like my sister, Angel. LOL.
97. You miss your Jeep.
98. You hate when I take my wedding rings off at home.
99. You sound just like Bruce Buffer from UFC.
100. You are the most important man in my life.
101. You are my better half.

Happy Valentines Day, Lovey. I thank you and appreciate all you do for me. I love you. Hope this made you smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment