Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me



It wasn't me who realized how petty it was in venting about a friend who made a comment about my outfit. It wasn't me who should have taken it like a grain of salt, and just loved her for who she is, and what she means to me in this world. It wasn't me who jumped on the bandwagon and wanted to vent to several friends, just to start a gossip train. It wasn't me who Satan got ahold of!

It wasn't me who got aggravated at the hubby when he told me he really didn't feel like driving all the way to OpryMills in Nashville. It wasn't me who was actually thankful he decided not to go since I was already beginning to get a headache...which lasted the whole day pretty much.

It wasn't me who spent almost 2 hrs...yes, 2 hrs in BigLots!! It wasn't me who went aisle to aisle and then some...looking like a kid in a candy shop! It wasn't me who bought 2 sets of curtains for the kitchen at $7.50 each!! It wasn't me who got overly excited once I hung them up because they matched so good!!

It wasn't me who was such a SuperBowl Party-pooper! It wasn't me who went to bed at 7 and slept through pretty much the whole game, only to get up at 9:30...and then go back to bed to over sleep till 8:15!!! Needless to say, I made it on time to work, but I look like Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrapp!! My hair's a crazy mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment