Thursday, February 19, 2009

So what....

Lastnight was pretty amusing. Mike and I don't fight much...we pick on each other that will last 5 minutes, and then we're back to our ol' selves chasing one another through the house, tickling each other...and basically just doing all those childish-adult things.
I had gotton home around 6:00 from taking a grocery-run to Krogers. I already had a headache and had a million and one things going through my head of what I wanted to get accomplished. From making a nice dinner, to proceeding to attempt to make a surprise Peach Cobbler for my Lovey, to even make myself feel like Wonderwoman by getting all the laundry done, and the house cleaned by 8:00 to relax and read the last few pages of my book.
What went from one comment taken the wrong way to the car being a mess...to me having a woman meltdown, I realized why in the world do I have to accomplish all in one night? What's the big deal if the house doesn't get cleaned tonight? What happens if the laundry doesn't all get done? Nothing. Mike made me realize that lastnight. That so what if what I want doesn't get accomplished all in one evening...the world still keeps moving. And Mike still loves me!!
Needless to say, we had a nice dinner...Cheeseburgers on the Foreman, and a delicious Peach Cobbler that was so easy to make for dessert! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment