Friday, August 7, 2009

Childhood Memories

Something triggered the other day, and it was like all I was thinkin' about for the longest time was sweet memories I had growing up. Some examples are:

* Walking with my mom around the Winter Haven Sr. High School's track with my egg mcmuffin and stuffed dog. I must have been only 4 or 5.

* Laying with my older brother in the corner watching cartoons by the heater in the family room. Why the heater was going in Florida type weather...I have no clue.

* I remember layering on the clothes when ever I knew my dad was gonna spank me...I figured it wouldn't hurt as bad.

* Staying at my Grandma's house. She lived on an old, dirt road that would create so much dust when anyone would fly by driving so fast.

* I remember staying at my Nana and PopPop's, and I loved going in to PopPop's art studio. I loved smooching the paint samples through the plastic wrap.

There are so many more that make my heart smile! :) What are some sweet memories YOU have??

No comments:

Post a Comment