Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday's Thoughts

:: I was so worried about telling my parents that Mike and I did not know if we were going to be at the Family Thanksgiving for sure come the weekend of November 8th. We want to be there because of everyone being there, but it's not every month Mike and I are able to go away on a vacation other than close locations (Georgia, Kentucky). It's gonna be our one year Dec. 5th and with Holiday's being right around the corner, it'd be impossible to take off any that month (December) being new at our offices. I work with people whose been here anywhere from 5 yrs to 8 yrs...to 30 years! I'm at the bottom of the totem pole here. I have to take what I can get. Yes, it'd be just a day early coming home, but we would more than likely want to come home that Sunday. We'll see though.

:: Thank goodness the weekend is here. I think this week has been one of the longest, drag-by weeks I have had in a long time.

:: Tax free weekend is here. Mike's wanting to go to S&K Mens Wear tomorrow. Oh, how I love the crowds....and traffic.

:: Yesterday morning, when I was heading to work this young girl driving this white camaro in the lane next to me almost hit me....literally. The guy that was behind her that pulled up beside me signaled to me like "what the hec was she doing?". Ended up this morning, when I was heading to work...she rear ended somebody. Same girl. Same exact car. Learn how to drive lady.

:: Tonight, I am going to Famous Daves to celebrate a dear friend of mine's birthday. Her name is Joy and I seriously don't know if she realizes what an impact she has on people. She is one of the sweetest, unselfish people I know.

:: I wish the radio station we played at work (Mix 92.9) would find some more songs to play. I think I have heard Tina Turner's "What's Love Have to Do With Us" and Billy Joel's "Piano Man" a trillion times this morning.

:: I slept soooo good last night.

:: On that note, I hate when you're sleeping so good, and the only thing that wakes you up is your bladder. Yes, I said bladder. I hate when I have to go pee!! hehe.

:: I finally got myself a camera charger. Kmart had the one I needed 30 Bucks cheaper than Best Buy. I was a happy picture taker. :)

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog and find it so fabulous! Sorry to hear about that accident… and it totally sucks that she hit someone else. I think they might need to take her license away.

    I look forward to reading more on your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete