Sunday, August 16, 2009

Reunion Recap

We had a great time Saturday at the Hall's Family Reunion (My hubby's side of the family). It was a little overwhelming though considering just how many people I had never met due to them living all over that place like Michigan, Minnesota, and several other places. I must have hugged a million and one different people. Everyone was so welcoming, friendly, and full of laughter.

I thought one thing that they do was really cool. Everyone brings a non-parrishable item (can good, cleaning item, etc) and they put it in a big box. Who ever's name gets drawn takes home this huge grocery-give-away prize! I can't remember who it was that won it, I just know it was alot of stuff! Mike won $50 and I won a golfer's prize pack (Mike of course got that!).


The "In Loving Memory" Table full of sweet family members who have passed on.


Such a great job they did on singing and playing the instruments. There were a few people who danced!


Sweet Baby Tobi....This made me want to get another puppy for Kaci!


Mike and his sweet Aunt, Louann...I just love her!


The kiddos in line for the Pinata!!


Papa Ronnie (My FIL) trying to beat Mike at Ping Pong. I have never laughed so much!


Kathy and Cameron....he's so precious!



Matt (Mike's cousin), Amy (his wife), Mike and myself. (I hate this picture of me!) And I promise you...we did not coordinate matching colors!!

Let's just say Mike and I left there full and tired!! What a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment