Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seem's Like Forever

For some strange reason, I feel like I haven't blogged in a while, when in all actuality, it was Saturday when I posted last. I'm agreeing with the Sister on the whole blogging issues. It's little things that's happening with my blog as well. Maybe the blogging bandwagon is about to collapse. Who knows.

Update on my precious Kaci. She is back to her old self...thank goodness. For those who don't know...Tuesday, we took her to the vet and got her spayed. She hit her 6 mth mark Monday so we wanted to go ahead and get some things taken care of. My heart breaks at how pitiful she was, but I tried to realize that alot of it were the drugs. She's sore, I'm sure, but is playing again like my sweet puppy was.


She didn't know what was going on!


Knocked out from this world. At this point, my arm was about to fall off!

This week has been a good week so far. Long, but good. An exciting happenin' at my work is the Virgin Health Miles. Basically, for $2.50 a paycheck, we wear a pedometer, which records how many steps you take. The higher the steps, the more health points you earn. The more health points you earn, the higher the level you go. By the end of one year, you can earn up to $525 bucks if you are on the highest level. Right now, I am currently working toward a goal of 7000 steps a day (Pretty much that's every one's goal right now). Sounds crazy and far fetched, but the whole point behind it is being active, and motivating yourself to get as many health points as you can. It's exciting and I am totally stoked about doing this. Tonight I went running for about 30 minutes and then walked for 30 minutes. I'm planning on doing it tomorrow again.



This weekend is Mike's Family Reunion. I'm excited to see alot of people I haven't seen in ages, and to meet some people as well. Some are flying in from Michigan and Mississippi. I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment