Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crock Pot and Testing

I have never been so impressed in my entire life! Well, maybe that's a tad be dramatized (I do have that family characteristic!), but I am indeed impressed. It's crazy how something you have grown up seeing is so intriguing when it's your own, and your actually using it. Enough with the rambling. I am talking about my beloved Crock Pot I recieved from my parents 8 mths ago as a wedding present. I'm sad that I am just now getting around to using it. Tonights meal was Banquet's Crock Pot Classics Beef PotRoast. I prepared this morning before I left...cooked it on low for about 10 hours, and came home to a house filled with a delicious aroma. I will definitely be preparing this again...and I look forward to trying some new recipes in my beloved crock pot!

On to a much less happier topic...I took my Teller 2 Mastery Test, and the results were just...ugh. Yes, I failed it. I don't know if hearing that everyone I have spoke to has said they failed it the first time makes me feel any better, or if I am just frustrated that I plain out did not pass it. No raise this time, and no check in my hand (when passing, you get a raise, and a $75 check). There is next month, so maybe then...I will be a certified Teller 2! :)

1 comment:

  1. I would to cook those Banquet meals a lot when I was working. The chicken one isn't bad either. Plus, they are so easy. I love my crock pot!

    Sorry to hear about your test! :( You'll get it the next time! : )

    ReplyDelete