Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday.

Hi...hi...hi!! Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far! I feel like I haven't posted in a while, so what better way to reconnect than do some randoms??

- This weekend has been pretty "un" productive. Although, I did get some laundry done.

- I really, really, really would love to have the rest of our fence done. The weather like this weekend made me wish that Kaci could play outside on her own. Instead, she had be cooped up with her parents. No fun.

- I accidentally paid off my credit card. Yes, accidentally. You ask "isn't it a good thing?" It is, and praise God funds were available, but $1800 unplanned coming out of your checking account is quite a surprise. Apparently, I clicked the wrong button when making a payment. Um yea....the husband wasn't upset surprisingly. I'm just thankful we're ok, and the money was there.

- I am counting down the days till our vacation. Seriously, everyday I realize more and more how much we need to get away.

- I'm excited about December 12th. We are gonna try and go to the UFC show in Memphis...possibly even with my sister and brother-in-law...(Angel and Bob). Bob is into the fights as much as Mike. Fun times.

- I love Toby Keith's song, "God Love Her". I'm listening to it right now, and it's one of those I could hit replay on it every time.

- Tomorrow's Monday. Ahhhh. Seriously, the weekend flys by every time.

- This year has seriously flown by. My BFF, Jaclyne and I were talking earlier today about already Black Friday this year, and hittin' up the sales again.

- Tonight I gave Kaci a bath since her procedure. She seriously doesn't know how to act!

- I seriously, am having withdrawls from my Spray Tan. Yes, I am an avid fan of SunTan City's Spray Tan. It's THE best. Well, I haven't sprayed in quite a while, and I am seeing that alot today. I feel better tan. That's all there is to it.

- I seriously think we have the cutest puppy ever.

- I made a recipe I snatched off my sister's Blog (Moments with the Mabreys) called Buffalo Chicken Pizza...and it was quite delicious. My husband had seconds...and the portions were quite large to begin with. That's a great sign!

- Is it Friday yet??

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment… love that purple dress too! A birthday gift from my sis-in-love! Yay! Anyway, count down to vacays can’t come soon enough!! Have a great rest of the week!!!

    ReplyDelete