Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cajun Shrimp and Spray Tan



I have found a new polish that I absolutely LOVE. Usually, for various reasons, I never paint my nails. One, my nails are horrible. Having the bad habit, of constantly picking at them, bright colors tend to bring more attention to my hands. Secondly, they always tend to chip due to me constantly being on the computer. The other day, Paula painted my nails with the new color she had, and I LOVE IT. My nails actually look really good, and several people (including my husband) have complimented on it. This picture just doesn't do it justice. :)

On another note...I have found a new love. Since I have decided to not tan that much anymore, I tried out the Sun Tan City Spray Tan. I. LOVED. IT!! Sundays, everything is half off. In my eyes, it was a great deal. I paid 10 bucks for a medium spray with a hydration mist included. Next time, I think I am going to try it out without the Hydration and see how that works...that's only 8 Bucks! No streaks, no blotches...just perfect results.

No comments:

Post a Comment