Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Talkative Tuesday

This morning, I thought I was literally dying. Lately it seems as if anything I put in my mouth causes some sort of stomach issue, which this morning, put me behind alot. Since another co-worker wasn't gonna be in till noon, I hurriedly scrunched my hair (which in fact doesn't even hold since my hair needs to be trimmed so bad), and I wasn't even able to put some mascara on!!!! So yeah, I look like walking death today. Anyways...enough complaining.
This past weekend, my Lovey admitted some pretty exciting news to me! He said that he wanted to get a puppy, and that he was gonna talk to Jason some more. Mike was thinking that they would re-consider since we are looking into buying the house some time this year. I about died...since I had pretty much given up on that idea. So, as of right now, Jason was gonna talk it over with his wife, Amy and let us know. We looked at a particular adoption website (NewLeashonLife), and browsed through some breeds we might consider.
I'm lovin' that today is actually sunny and clear. The temperature could be alittle bit warmer, but hey...at least it's not cold AND rainy.
Well, last night I applied for some more jobs. I'm really praying hard that these will start looking hopeful. When Mike and I went to Verizon last night, I saw an old friend, Tina from High school and who I worked with at Wilson Bank. She is a now working for a hospital here in Nashville doing clerical work. She told me a website to go on, and that they were always hiring for different departments, hospitals, and Dr's offices. Just from that website alone..I applied for 8 or 9 different postings. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that something will come out of this.
Anyways. Hope everyone has a good day! We're one day closer to the weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. I told you that you are more than welcomed to come and take my dogs. They are being whinny this week. Good luck with the puppy! Hopefully you'll hear something soon.

    ReplyDelete