Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Thought's are Flowing...

:: Tomorrow, we are having a date night. It's kind of crazy, because this date night consisted of my husband asking me out, and even telling me he wanted me to go get a new outfit for tomorrow. :) He makes my heart smile. Usually, throughout the day, during our text messaging, we will mention what the weekend holds...suggesting ideas, but THIS time, he said he wanted to have a date night this Friday. I'm happy.

:: Another reason my heart is smiling is my sister, Amber is having a sweet Baby Girl. They are naming her, Olivia Kate. So precious. They just found out yesterday! It was such a special day!

:: This new greeting I am having to say when answering the phones, is so different, I stutter and stumble while talking. I even wrote myself a sticky note to read it as I speak.

:: Speaking of phones, I am about to go crazy not having my cell phone!!! Argghhh. But it's a lesson learned to not leave your charger some where. I swear, I am always leaving some thing some where!!!

:: Have I mentioned, I want to go on a get-a-way trip with my Lovey and Kaci??

:: I felt like Super Wife yesterday after work. Got home, made dinner, got the laundry started, and cleaned all before my Hubby came home from work. That's all within an hr of me getting home. Now, it wasn't MAJOR cleaning, but hey, it counts!!

:: Last night, I went running around my neighborhood. It felt so incredibly wonderful. The air was cool, and it was later in the evening, so I didn't have to worry about getting run over by the crazy, speeding cars.

:: I never thought I would say that I am excited about having the lawn people come and mow tomorrow. Our yard looks like a jungle, and Kaci gets so wet from the early morning dew whenever I take her out...not to mention, it makes my legs and feet itch.

:: This weekend, I am having to come in for a bit, and scan like crazy since I am so behind. I have even offered to do this. I can't actually go in there, because the scanner is in some one's office which is always being used. SO, yeah...but hey, that's overtime.

:: And just to end this....yesterday was Earth Day...did you hug a tree?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment