Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Today is the Big Day....I Think??

You people who read this are probably wondering what in the world could be so big about today. I'm already married, no kids yet...so what's the deal? My phone charger should be safely sitting in my mailbox when I get home today. Am I crazy or what about being so excited about having my phone back?? Yes. I will say it with you. Yes, I am crazy. It's been one of those things, that I hate hearing it ring. I hate having to talk on it, and I even hate THE phone. BUT....When you have one for so very long, and then go with out it for a week or so, you realize just how much easier certain things are in life. For example...My shopping trips ALWAYS consist of me texting my husband informing him on how perfect a particular purse is, and how my feet would feel so much better if I had a particular pair of shoes. OR.....going to the grocery store. I always at some point text him to see if we have a certain item or not, where I didn't think to put it on my list before. So yes...I am ready to have my phone back! WooHoo! :)

Tonight, I am so excited about making this new dish. It's Chicken Spinach Enchiladas. Yum! I really do enjoy making new things. I'll have to share the outcome!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :)

1 comment:

  1. You still haven't gotten your cell phone charger? Girl!!! I hope it does come. It seems like every time your waiting for something in the mail it never shows up when it's suppossed to. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete