Friday, April 10, 2009

Our Newest Addition...



I have fallen in love. Completely. This little furball, as I say..has won not only my heart, but my Loveys. It started yesterday. After coming to the fact that we were finally able to bring a puppy in to our home, I started right away searching top breeders in our area. Breeders that had great testmonials.
So, yesterday as I anxiously drove home after work from picking up a small crate, I waited for the phonecall from Mrs. Debbie. We met at the local Kangaroo Station and followed to see our precious sight. It was a fluffy snowball...hair so white. Just what I wanted, a maltipom (Maltese-Pomeranian). Weighing in a 3pds 6oz. this adorable little snowball gave us more kisses than I thought would ever happen.
Kaci slept so good lastnight. Didn't even potty once in her crate. Had a few tinkle accidents here and there in the living room, but her tinklings are the size of a dime. No lie. I just love her. And Mike, who I thought would never fall for this type of dog, has held her, asked for more pictures, sent more texts today, has just made me laugh. During the middle of the night, he woke me up to ask "how's our baby?". So funny to see how he has taken on the "fatherly role" of a dog...it will be crazy to see him with our first child! :)
I took Kaci today for her first puppy exam..and glad to hear again, she is a healthy girl! More pics to come! :)

1 comment: