Friday, April 3, 2009

TGIF

My rambling must start now. It has been a very slow day here at the office. No one is here and it's just Jenn and myself. The boss is out enjoying her day with her husband, and Paula is heading to Atlanta. I started by making some phonecalls which ended in "I'm not really that interested, but thank you anyways". The funny thing I find is that Southern charm. We southern people, always have to add the "but thank you anyways". I love it. So right now, I'm taking a few minutes to blog away. Earlier this morning, I was talking to my boss. She found this really interesting website called RootsWeb.com where you can find people who have passed on. I found my mom on there. It's still so surreal to an extent to see her name plastered up in a list of names. Her birthday is April 10th, in which she would have been 55 yrs old. WOW.
On a different note, I'm so glad today is Friday. Everyone always seems to be in a better mood. I'm excited about this weekend. Tomorrow, Mike and I are heading to Glascow, Ky for our Easter lunch with my grandparents and family, and not to forget that it is my younger brother's 20th birthday! WOW! Crazy how time flys. I'm so proud of the man he has become. Although he's still my brother, and can drive me nuts :), I do love him. Then Sunday, we're gonna meet up with Jimmy, Michelle and their baby girl for lunch. I can't wait to see them. It's been too long since we have all hung out. Sunday night, of course is UFC. I think Mike and I may be heading to Lee's house to watch the fight.
Well, the sun's peeking out right now. It's a little chilly outside, though. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, and I am so glad. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment