Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Recap

This weekend was such a great one. Friday evening, I had my parents over for some "meet and greet" time with little Kaci, following with some yummy fat filled pizza and gralic bread. There is a funny story with this. Mike and I live so close to Gallatin now. We live in Lebanon, but where our house is located, it's quicker to just drive over the bridge and be right there to what we need rather than driving to the heart of Lebanon. SO, with that said....we had the hardest time trying to find the local Pizza Hut. Even with reviewing Google map, we could not locate the pizza parlor. After 20 minutes of exploring, we realized Pizza Hut was next door to our new favorite Japanese Hibachi Grill. We're an observant couple, aren't we??
Saturday was a good day. I rised and shined to Kaci giving me kisses all over. I took her to her vet appt at 1:30 where she was poked and examined. Still healthy as can be. Gained one pound. Then after that, Kaci and I loaded up and headed to my sister's in Louisville. We laughed and laughed...I always have the best time while I am there. Mike stayed home, having a guy's UFC night. Kaci pretty much slept the whole time we were there, and then about 15 minutes before we left on Sunday, she perked up. I think she got vibes we were leaving and got excited.
Today, Kaci is with her daddy at home. This Banker-Hubby of mine gets more days off. I miss those days. But anyways. The weather today is dreary and cold. I hate it....but Saturday will be amazing. Close to the 80's and clear. Just what I love. I am thinking about driving to Glasgow to see my grandparents. I wasn't able to stop by on my way home from Louisville. Kaci was so tired, and I was tired...and honestly I just wanted to get home, and not risk driving too terribly late. I mean, I went to bed at 8:30 last night!!! :) Well...that's it for my weekend recap...I hope everyone has a marvelous week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment