Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rambles

~ The more I use this phone...the more I dispise it. I thought I loved it, but it's actually getting more annoying. The sound when I call people always sounds muffled, and the camera absolutely sucks. Not to mention, there's no camcorder on it, so I can't record anything, which I used to always do on all my old phones.

~ Last night, Kaci scared the crap out of me. While sitting at home looking through my coupons I had been racking up at the kitchen table, Kaci occuppied herself across the kitchen by sniffing at her dogfood bag...which was sitting by the vent. Low and behold, she decides that the air felt good on her belly...which led to her tag getting stuck in the vent. There I am freaking out because every time I tried to get to her leash, she would hyperventilate, and yelp. So...in the end after about 5 minutes, I was able to cut her collar off. Talkin' about holding and loving on her for awhile.
~My hubby is taking a half a day off of work. He's coming to pick Kaci up from here at work and taking her home with him. I wish I could take off work early...but I can't complain because I'm taking Thursday off.
~I am so relieved that about how my boss is acting with this situation of job-hunting. Yes, she knows. It's crazy to be able to talk to your boss about your resumes, and jobs out there. I couldn't stand to not be honest with her any longer. Alot of people, I think would keep their feelings aside, by saying they had doctors appts, or being sick...but I went ahead and had a discussion that I wanted to search for a job. I told her that I felt like I wasn't meeting her expectations of what she hired me for. Luckily, she said do whatever I needed, and that she would definitely give me a good word and time. I was relieved. That I could still stay and do what I'm doing because she knows that the job situation is tough out there. So, Thursday I am heading out, hitting more of the Providence area, and then venturing in to Hermitage and Donelson to see what I can find.
~On the job topic, I did get a call from Tennessee Credit Union which is located right there in Gallatin (it's a 10 minute drive from my house). Everything was a plus....location, the job itself...tellerwork, no quotas, nothing like that....BUT the hours. Part time we could handle...BUT it was only 19 hrs part time. Basically Monday and Fridays if that, and another day jost covering lunches. So that was a bummer. Talking about weird. Both myself and my boss, Carolyn had fingers crossed that this would be the job for me. I have faith that everything is going to turn out.
~I'm so excited about tonight. We are heading to Famous Daves for my dear friend, Ray...it is his birthday, so seeing everyone will be wonderful.
~Right now, I am absolutely starving.
~.....and thirsty.
~The weather outside today has turned cool, and it's doing that annoying misting type rain. Where's the sunshine, people??!

No comments:

Post a Comment