Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday's Thoughts.

~ Happy 6 mth Anniversary, Baby!! I love you!! Crazy how we have already been married half of a year! Time has flown by, yet in a way it seems like yesterday we were standing at the courthouse. Craziness.

~ Today is my last day here at the SF office. I am sad to leave the friends I have made here, but so thrilled to be starting a new job that I know I will love.

~ This morning, I scanned the yard to check and see if there was anything that needed to be picked up since the yard people were coming to mow this afternoon. This is what I find.

Yes, that is a turtle...a pretty big turtle!

~ Tonight, we are heading out with Christy and her girlfriend, Tina to the Olive Garden. Yum Yum! It's Christy's belated birthday dinner! Can't wait to see them! :)

~ Then tomorrow night, we are heading to dinner at Sakura's with good friends, Lee and Bridget along with sweet, Anita. It will be great to catch up with all of them.

~ I hope the Dr. calls today to let me know the results of what they took off on Monday. Kind of nerve racking.

~ I'm tempted to see if I can cut this day short, and leave alittle early. Who knows if I can though.

~ TGIF.

~ I wish I was going to the beach sometime soon!

~ One thing that I am so excited about..is having my day off during the week! That will be so nice to have again! Woo Hoo!

~ A blast from the past just called here. Scary.

~ Last night, Kaci did something. All I will say is that it was Silent, BUT deadly.

~ My rose bush has yet to look the slightest healthy. How come I can't grow anything!!!?!

~ What's every one's plans for this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment