Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What's in it for Wednesday??

Today's been such a good day! Sun is shining against blue skies. Amazing weather, although it is steamy hot! Thank the good Lord I have a fan under my desk, and an air conditioner that it working.

I have Kaci with me here at work, and Jennifer has brought Hunter here as well. They just play, play, play. She will be conked out when we leave here. 8 hrs straight full of chasing each other, biting one another...the whole she-bang. I'm glad she can play and have something to occupy herself with.

I am starting my new job on Monday. As of Friday, I will no longer be working at State Farm. I'm excited to start doing again what I love to do, which is teller work. I'm a little nervous, but I think that's just normal. I'll be fine. Tomorrow I go downtown to First Tennessee's Corporate office to sign the New Hire paperwork. Then on to get some new dress clothes this weekend. Fun Fun.

Anyways. Hope everyone is having a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment