Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's so Hot, Hot, Hot!

I love Summer. I love the blue skies, the warm Summer nights, the flip flop, sundress wearin' attire I fully endulge in every day. But I do not, I repeat do not like this 100+ degree weather. Every time I walk outside whether it's five minutes or forty five minutes, I come back inside sticky, sweaty, and yucky. I know I could be all bundled up in sweaters and long johns (not that I wear those on a day to day basis during the Winter monthes, but still). I want those 70-72 degree temperatures on the screen when I pull up the weather channel. I want to have to carry my beloved jean jacket if I go somewhere at night. I want to have that option. But no way...not for Summer '09. This little bugger is determined to make me sweat. Maybe it's for all the whining and complaining I did when having to wear hoodies every day. I guess I will just have to rough and tough it out. :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. It is been in the 90's here for weeks now. I just stay inside in the AC.

    ReplyDelete