Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Shouts!

Goodmorning everyone! Today is gonna be a good day. I slept so good lastnight..so good, that I woke up ready to start the day! We are heading out to Mike's parents house here in Lebanon for some pool time and some good food. It will be so much fun! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Our air conditioner was not working too good lastnight during the fight. Luckily, having a family member in the air/heat business (Mike's dad), he was able to come out and look at it. Praise God, nothing seemed to be broke or not working correctly...just a dirty air filter. Thank you Lord!

I am seriously getting pissed at the Dermatologist office. It will be 2 weeks, 2 WEEKS MONDAY, and I have still not heard anything back. They have the results in the office, but the lady at the front desk said they have not been looked at. Makes me wonder if 1) something really is up, and they're getting more info or 2) nothing is wrong, and they figure I can wait. I didn't pay $350 to be put on a back burner. Pisses me off!

Tomorrow I head to Franklin for training. Pray I find my way and don't get lost. We never went. I didn't wanna go yesterday because we had too much to do. And now since we slept in, we don't have time to go because of the cookout. Oh well.

I am seriously starving.

I should be doing laundry, since I have a ton to do. Yeah...I think I might. Have a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment