Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts...

~ Today is my last day in training. It's really been beneficial, I think..considering I am new to the bank. I feel comfortable about being in a window come tomorrow. Great thing to say, is that we completed out training 2 days early. Go us.

~ Last night, Kaci was seriously driving me nuts. She'd bark and bark even when I would play with her for the longest time, take her outside, love on her...nothing would work. Finally, I came to the conclusion, she wanted to get in bed, because come 8:30 when I finally got in bed (yes, 8:30...I was worn out!), she calmed down. Amazing.

~ I am seriously gonna sleep in Saturday. No cellphones turned on, nothing. I deserve this rest having to get up at 5:45 every morning to drive an hour everyday. Ugh.

~ I have become addicted to Farm Town on Facebook. Lame, I know. I was telling the Hubs, you know you have a problem when you're driving down the road, and see a field full of crops, and wonder how much coins I could get if I harvested/sold them! Bahhhhaaa! :)

~ Today we have a Master Test for this training. Usually I am a nervous wreck about tests, because I tend to freak out, and over-analyze each question...but I studied hard last night, and I feel pretty confident in this. We'll see though.

~ This is Mike's first "Pre-Father's Day". Laugh it off, but Kaci really does know who her daddy is. I'll say, "Where's daddy?" and her precious little ears raise up, and she goes running around looking for him. It's sooo cute! So, I'm gonna make him a card from Kaci. My sister, Angel helped me decide what would be cute to put...I think he will like it.

~ One of my close friends, Denise...she looks like Lady Gaga since she got her new hairstyle. It's hilarious.

~ The chair that I had been looking for for the longest time, I found this past weekend. In my past postings, I spoke of how I loved the one's at Pier One. Those being pretty pricey, I went on to look at other shops. My favorite Goodwill surprised me! I found a chair I LOVE FOR $19.99!!!! I had a giftcard I used from my birthday, so in the end after taxes, I paid about 7 bucks total! WOW! If I can, I will post a picture at a later date! It's dark wood, with a springy light green upholstery! :) WOOOHOO!

~ I must go now....time to review! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment