Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's Been Decided...

I have recently made the decision since Monday, to start bringing my lunch to work on a regular basis. I have always wanted to make this a habit and even a priority because well one, Mike and I aren't millionaires, and two...things are just so freakin' expensive when you eat out. I got a sandwish on Monday from the "Mellow Mushroom" just because it was within walking distance of where I am training this week. No lie, I spent over $8.00 on just a sandwish, and it was a matter of fact, a half of a sandwish! What the crap?! So yea..yesterday, I made me a yummy turkey and cheese on wheat bread with some chips and a rice krispie treat. So much cheaper, and in my opinion...nothing could have tasted better! This morning, I was running alittle behind schedule due to the fact Miss Kaci wanted to frollic and play outside in the yard. So, instead...I settled for a high-sodium Michelina's Chicken Fried Rice frozen dinner. Not too bad, but I will definitely be bringing my favorite tuna-fish for tomorrow.

Monday night, my sweet husband took me to see the early showing sneak preview of "The Proposal". Sandra Bullock has alway's been one of my favorite actresses, and in this one, she didn't let me down! It is now my new favorite movie! I told him as soon as it comes out on DVD, I want to get it. It was so funny, and cute! A toss up between a comedy and a chick-flick. Mike enjoyed it too! There wasn't alot of language, and no violence. The only vulgar part, if you want to call it that, was a nude scene with Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. And even that, the scene itself isn't sexual, or anything. (They physically run into each other...thats all I will say!). And the funny thing is, is the pet that is in it, LOOKS LIKE KACI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything about her, is just like Kaci when we first got her! So cute! :)

Lastnight, I started reading the ending of "New Moon". Yes, I know. I have slacked a bit, considering I got these books way back. When I saw the preview Monday night for "New Moon", I got inspired and motivated to move on to the next. It looks so good. I would say even better than "Twilight". We'll see though.

Well..Happy Humpday to all! I'm gonna go now, and finish my lunch! :) Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment