Monday, June 22, 2009

Not Me Monday

(((Picture to come later)))

~ It wasn't me who avoided all incoming calls (or at least tried to) Friday night. I was seriously so worn out, I did not feel like talking to anyone. And seriously, as time goes on, I hate talking on the phone. If I feel like I cannot give you the attention you deserve, then I won't answer. Sorry.

~ It wasn't me who went grocery shopping Friday evening in hopes of making the yummy recipe off of Amber's blog...only to come home and fix myself a turkey and cheese sandwich and some chips.

~ It wasn't me who got brave Saturday morning in letting Kaci out, only to chase her down the street in my husband's boxers, tshirt (without an undergarment)...and hair a frazzled mess. Yeah, I bet the neighbor's saw a funny sight. LESSON LEARNED: I'm always taking Kaci on a leash...always.

~ It wasn't me who layed down and took a nap Saturday afternoon for approximately 3.5 hrs. I told you I was exhausted. And who would have known, Kaci slept that long too.

~ It wasn't me who woke up with the "eyes are bigger than your stomach" syndrome Sunday morning...because when the Hubby took me to eat at Cracker Barrel, I ordered something off the menu that wasn't in the norm for me...and I finished not even half of it. Shame on me. Kid's are starving in the world, and I waste. :(

~ It wasn't me who got all bummed out when friends cancelled Sunday evening, only to make the husband take me swimming at the in-laws. We had fun though. It was Father's Day after all, so I was happy we got to see Papa Ronnie and the fam. And not to mention...Kaci had fun too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment