Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday's Ramblings

~ Happy 100th post to me...Happy 100th post to me...Happy 100th post to meeeeee, Happy 100th post to me!! :) Dang! Seems like just yesterday I hopped on this bandwagon of bloggers!

~ I do believe I have never in my life been this hungry. I think I could seriously eat Kaci's dog food, and it might taste delicious. Crazy. I shared a bowl of Apple Jacks with my sweet husband this morning while in the shower...yes, I have learned how to multi task if I want to catch a few extra minutes sleeping. Eat breakfeast in the shower!!

~ My eyebrows look like two catepillar's are stuck to my forehead. I have never gone this long without getting them plucked and waxed.

~ I have had such a horrible headache all day long. It has seriously killed. I know it's because of the womanly thing. Ugh, what women go through.

~ I got so aggravated at my hubs lastnight. The vacation delima (as if it was a delima because it was already decided we just wouldn't be able to take a vacation together) got brought up once again. I have been dying to take a trip somewhere....anywhere...just a weekend, I don't care. I mention that I thought if I would have realized it was such and such weekend that so and so was going, I could have maybe gotton off. He continues to reply with, "Dang, that would have been nice to take a trip to Florida!" Now he says that after the schedule has been made. Gotta love men! lol. **I know it makes no sense in writing...but you know.**

~ I have decided I am not cooking tonight. I'm too tired. Isn't that horrible of me?

~ 30 more minutes. Just 30 more minutes. :)

~ My second favorite holiday is coming up, and I am so excited. I love the 4th of July!

~ I took Kaci to get her nails clipped Saturday, and the lady there said that she looked so much like a Spitz (Minitature American Eskimo), that they would just quote her under that if we were to get her groomed. I don't know whether to be upset or what. Oh well.

~ Well...off to balance! Adios!

~ I

No comments:

Post a Comment