Friday, January 23, 2009

25 Random Things You Might Not Know About Me!

I have always found these interesting to read in other blogs I have come across, so I thought I might give it a shot...

1. I was born in Winter Haven, Florida on June 11, 1983.
2. I have 2 sisters, Angela and Amber..and 2 brothers, Michael and Josh.
3. At 15, I lossed my mom to cancer...but later on..gained a new one! :)
4. I absolutely HATE banana's...the texture, the smell...but LOVE Banana Pudding.
5. I absolutely do not mind the smell of skunks...I have smelled worse in my life..especially coming from my husband!! haha!
6. I love to run...and think about it constantly, but hardly ever anymore.
7. I became a Christian at the age of 9 while Magic Johnson announced he had AIDS.
8. I could eat Ranch on just about anything at anytime.
9. I can pop/dislocate my hip which is actually pretty gross come to think of it.
10. I almost went to art school, but instead accepted a job in the banking business.
11. I love Video Games!! My favorite is Tomb Raider!
12. I sold Mary Kay Cosmetics for a period of time.
13. My first job was at HG Hills in Mt Juliet where I worked as a Cashier and Deli Worker.
14. I have met Muhammad Ali and his brother, Rahman (Rudolph) Ali while we lived in Kentucky and I attended Simpsonville Elementary.
15. While a cashier at Hills...I scanned James Marsden's beer!! You know the hottie from The Notebook, and 27 Dresses! Those blue eyes! ahhhh.
16. I love playing tennis, and a good game of kickball.
17. I am addicted to playing UNO on my phone, and it's a ritual I do every night while laying in bed to play it while I am trying to fall asleep.
18. My BFF and husband worked at Heavenly Ham together wayyyy back in the day. How funny is it to think I probably saw Mike several times going in there to visit Jaclyne.
19. I would very easily take a job in forensics....I love watching it.
20. I love Jon & Kate Plus 8, and could very well sit at home watching every episode of it all day.
21. I love pulling weeds. I find it theraputic, and my time to think about things. I know it sounds crazy. The one time I did it when I lived at home with my parents, I actually enjoyed it.
22. I had 2 frogs at one point in my teenage years. I thought they were cute for the first 5 minutes I had them, and then realized what nasty creatures they were. I named them Sweet and Sour. To this day, I still don't know where one of them went to in my parent's house. lol.
23. I have the worst habit of biting my nails! So horrible...I try to keep my nails done, so I don't bite or pick at them.
24. I love looking at pictures! My hubby will ask me when I am on myspace/facebook..."who's pictures are you looking at?"..."Oh I dunno..". I love seeing what people have going on in their lives. Call me nosey..I don't care. :)
25. I love having my eyebrows plucked! I find it the most relaxing thing in the world! Wish my husband knew how!!

****Now...yall know I'm a weirdo! :)

2 comments:

  1. Liz, Eyebrows being plucked hurts. I it relaxed me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. na uh...not if Karen does them at HiLights!! Ahhh, I fall asleep every time!! lol

    ReplyDelete