Thursday, January 29, 2009

Talkative Thursday...

One more day..one more workday (excluding today), and the weekend will finally be here. Although, I can't complain..this week has flown by, thank the Good Lord. Well. I have so many thing's to talk about today. Stuff, that may actually be interesting! HA!

Everyday...I make a point to check out the news, Worldly and Local. It's really sad to see what this world has gotton to, no..not getting to, gotton to. There's not a day that goes by that I don't read about a murder, a mass suicide, rape...gang violence. It's sad. Yesterday, I read about the father who killed his whole entire family, wife..and I believe his 5 or 6 kids, because supposedly the hospital who fired him and his wife suggested suicide. What is with this world? What is with the minds of these people? This morning I read about the Australian man, who in rush hr traffic, decided to stop the vehicle and throw his 4 yr old daughter over the bridge in front of not only other passing drivers, but his 2 sons. What makes someone snap and break? Was it because of road rage? It's beyond me, and just sad.

Yesterday...I know this is so small compared to the stories I just elaborated on..but a friend stops by and decides to tell me what she thinks of my outfit. And to be quite honest, it pissed me off. This isn't the first time she has stuck her opinion on me. And it wasn't even in to the conversation she brings her two-sense in. Oh I could just go on and on..and the whole outfit comment is just so little as to what all I am wanting to just vent on. But whatever.

Anyways. My boss..FINALLY made an appt to get her back taken care of. I am so relieved. From what Jennifer was telling me, it's pretty large, the area. I just pray everything works out for the best.

Mike finally agreed to let me check out some chiropractors...see if any of them can help him and his back. It's like I don't want to say he's always in pain, but his back I think is just out of whack! His hip doesn't help..and I also think the mattress we have to sleep on doesn't help either. But thank goodness, he's finally letting me look around and see what we can get done. :)

Well...something has really, really been on my mind for the longest time now. I have decided that I am going to go and see my family in Florida. I have spoke to Mike, and he is totally supportive of getting in touch with them. For the longest time, through some family rough spots I lost touch with them. I was young, and through the situation of losing my mom..and everything that happened while it was just my dad and I..I lost touch with them. I have come to realize that through all the laughs and giggles about how crazy some of the family is down there (we all have them..), they still are my family. I'm older now and it's something I want to do. I haven't seen them all since I was 15!! So, I'm looking forward to when that day will come. Angel and I have come up with a plan to make a long weekend trip and just the 2 of us drive down there. Oh, that would be so fabulous. I've been trying to search for them online, and I have found several family members..but others are a bit hard to locate. Hate to say this, but for all I know, some of them could have passed away, and that saddens me to think of that being a possibility. Only time will tell though.

Well..I guess that's enough for rambling right now. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! Stay warm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment