Monday, January 26, 2009

Several things...

So, I made this new dish tonight...and it turned out sooooo good!! And it was sooo easy! :) I'm gonna call it the Lipton Chicken Bake. (I didn't have a name to go with it..so I created one!)

2 eggs
1 cup of Bread Crumbs (I used Ritz Crackers)
1 envelope of Lipton's Onion Mix
1 cup of Parmesean Cheese
Pack of Chicken Breast (I did Chicken Tenderloins)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Whisk 2 eggs. Mix all dry ingrediants together. Soak Chicken in eggs, and cover dry mix all over. Bake for 40 mins.

It was incredible. I made it with some Couscous, Crossaints, Field Peas, and Asparagus. Mike was satisfied, so that made me happy! :)

Well...along with that, we watched our next episode of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". We love it, and it's the cutest thing...Mike texted me earlier and reminded me, "Hey, our shows comin' on tonight." Love it.

Anyways. Prayer Request: My boss, Carolyn has discovered she has skin cancer on her back. It's not life threatening..and I don't know too many things about it, but it's Sarcoma?? The thing is, is she doesn't seem too concerned with it. She has called just to see who can treat her, but has made no attempt in setting any appts. And that's something you really don't want to mess with. It's kind of sad, because it's like she's almost giving up. I don't want to dramatize it, but she's in her 70's so I'm wondering if that has a part to do with it. I just pray for her and her husband, Richard (Dick). Dick already has some pretty serious health problems, and between both of them having health issues, it's seems really nerve racking.

Anyways. Well..I hope everyone has a marvelous evening. Amber, hope the packing's going ok. I know that part can be over whelming in many ways. Wish I could help you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! It's pretty much done now. Now just got to move. Love ya & miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete