Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me!




It wasn't me who went out and bought $95 worth of bras Friday, and had to unfortunately come home and explain it to the hubby. Luckily, it wasn't me who used our $50 giftcard on them, so that didn't make me feel alittle bit better. It wasn't me who seemed to get snippy when I told him that I actually had to go and out and get sturdy ones to hold me up and in, and that if he let me get the surgery I have been longing for all my life, that I wouldn't have this problem. Luckily, everything turned out ok, and he now understands that when it comes time again to go bra shopping, he will know that it will be a costly ordeal. Oh did I mention I got several??
It wasn't me who gave a look to kill when I co-worker told me her mother had some jeans that I could have if I wanted them. As in this lady is like 3 times the size I am. C'mon...talking about a slap to the face. I mean I know I may be a tad bit fluffy...but good Lord...I don't think I am pushing to break the scale!!! And to add to it, I don't think the style jeans of a 25 yr old is the same as what a 70 yr old would wear....
It wasn't me who woke up and did the snow dance, knowing unfortunately there was no way I'd be able to call out and say I couldn't come in due to my road being slippery. Darn salt trucks...Kidding.
It wasn't me who tossed and turned constantly lastnight on purpose just to accidentally wake my sleeping hubby so he'd talk to me till I fell asleep. It wasn't me who wasn't being considerate of his well needed rest from playing his games all day and watching football. Where's the love, Liz?
And last but not least, it wasn't me who put off a promise to the hubby that I would clean the house yesterday. I did do my wifely duties of cooking dinner and making sure the laundry was done. Laundry as in 6 loads. How in the world can 2 people....2 PEOPLE create so much dirty laundry?! I have yet to find the answer to that one. Thank goodness to my procrastinating over cleaning the house, It wasn't me who was able to give my sweet husband lots of hugs and kisses during the football game and our movie time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously...you should have slapped that co-worker! That is just wrong on so many levels!

    ReplyDelete