Friday, January 16, 2009

So Glad.....

Man, was I struggling this morning. Waking up was something I did not want to do...especially since my Hubby's off today, and not to mention it's 10 degrees outside! Yeah. So, I tried being as quiet as possible getting ready, and doing my hair...I know the blowdryer didn't seem to help. But he slept away, like a baby.
I'm so glad today is Friday. I am in the mood to hit the town tonight. We never do that. I think we have been dancing maybe 2 times in our whole relationship. Mike's not one to get out there and hit the dancefloor, but I would love to tonight. If only it wasn't so freakin' cold!! Maybe I'll be able to drag him out for a nice dinner. :)
Lastnight, I checked my emails, made dinner....in which he was the cutest telling me, "Honey...I just don't think I'm liking this...". It was my first time making it..and I thought it turned out really good. I had a feeling there would be a slight chance he wouldn't dig it, but you never know till you try. My first mom would fix it all the time when I was younger, and I remember I always loved it. You take Egg Noodles...with butter, some minced garlic, and garbonzo beans and mix it up. I thought it was delicious...but yeah, not so much for Mike.
I watched "Brokedown Palace" with Claire Danes and Kate Beckinsale lastnight. A great movie...filled with suspence. It's about where they get accused of smuggling drugs in Thailand, and they get sent to prison..and there you're Guilty until proven Innocent. Highly recommend watching it if you ever get a chance. They both do a remarkable job in it.
Well...so much for having a point to this blog...I love having a way to ramble on and on. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :) TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment