Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Talkative Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday! I feel like it's time for me to post a happy-go-lucky kind of blog, considering my last posting was somewhat opinionated and blunt. Today's been a good day. My boss has been gone today and won't be in till Thursday...darn. So, everyone has seemed to be more relaxed. Paula brought by her Jack Russell dog, Uno to join us...so that's been nice. I went this morning and requested my new Social Security card with my new lastname! I know...I've waited long enough! Mike's been sending me random text..."Did you go by the Social Security office today?" and finally I was able to say "Yes I did". :) And to make the news even better....my doctor called me and said I was negative on my lab work...which means I have no bacteria lying around in my stomach causing these massive indigestion spells. I have been on this new medicine, Protonic that has been wonderful...so if this clears everything up, then I won't have to venture in to the next step of checking out my gallbladder. I mean, who wants that done?? So yeah. I'm so excited about hanging out with the girls tonight...gushing about our husbands, and all the dirty secrets, haha...fun times. I'll be working on my 2009 calendar to go either in the kitchen or in the office. I haven't decided...in which talking about the house. If anyone is wanting to get rid of a chair...not any ol' chair...but I'm wanting a chair to sit on one wall in the living room. Maybe victorian or countryish. It's one of those things I can't really describe the look I am going for, I will just know it when I see it. Like I found this one at Pier One...it's different as in classy but yet is usuable. I'd love to set the chair next to our book/movie case. Maybe one day I will find one...like at the Nashville FleaMarket!! :) On another happy note, I am TOTALLY stoked about our upcoming vacation with my sister Amber and her hubby David! We have always talked about it, but never really worked it out. Last year, it didn't work out due to my vacation already being scheduled for the honeymoon! But come August 22nd...I will be so happy to have fun and relax! :) Yippee! Well...I guess my talkative Tuesday is about up. I'm trying to talk the workday away....5:00 just can't get here fast enough! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment