Monday, January 19, 2009

Feeling Crafty....

Wishing I was at home in my loungy pants and oversized t-shirt...I still am in the mood for doing something crafty, although I am sitting at work at my desk answering phonecalls and taking payments. Fulfilling my need to browse over and over on my "Better Homes and Gardens" website...I have found some great ideas for some great bargain window treatments that I would looooovvvee to tie into our rooms at the house.


This first one look so cool. If I had a family room/bonus room I would totally place them there to give a retro feel.

My favorite!! Just by sewing on a variety of colorful buttons!! Love this one!!! If I had a sewing room or a craft room...it'd be perfect!

I love this one...and this one would probably be the first one I'd attempt to make. I have mentioned I would love to make our office an Ohio State Buckeye theme. I would love to do this curtains with Buckeye along the side. Just by taking your choice of paint and stenciling. Love it!

And this last one, I love as well. I'd definitely love to put these in our living room. I think the branches would match perfect with the decor that we have going on!!

Thank you Homes and Gardens! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment